Join industry peers at the Trimble Dimensions 2016 user conference to learn how Trimble’s end-to-end Land Administration solutions automate and integrate land registries, cadastral mapping, and the permitting and licensing of land for governments and businesses worldwide.
Trimble Dimensions presentations will demonstrate how Trimble addresses the complete ‘field to folio’ workflow by combining survey and mapping technology with field software and office software solutions. Sessions will explore how Land Administration systems drive economic development, enhance internally-generated revenue, and improve services for national, state, and local governments. Worldwide use cases from all segments of the land administration life cycle will be presented.
Following are some of the Land Administration sessions you can choose from:
- Fit-for-Purpose Land Administration in Practical Application; Dr. Gernod Schindler, Geo Consult International & Erik Schuetz, HHK Datentechnik Gmbh [LA-91792]
- Land Administration and GIS – How Trimble and ESRI are providing a modern approach to Land Administration, Brent Jones, ESRI & Jill Urban-Karr, Trimble [LA-79912]
- Leveraging Land Administration Tools, Technologies and Techniques; Jill Urban-Karr, Trimble [LA-95114]
- Penmap – Crowdsourcing Solution in Land Administration; Erik Schuetz, HHK Datentechnik Gmbh [LA-91776]
- Penmap for Land Pilot Projects; Stephanie Michaud, Trimble [LA-91662]
- The Surveyor’s Judicial Role; Gary Kent, The Schneider Corporation [LA-91674]
- Transformation of Land Administration System – A Case Study of Ghana; Benjamin Armah Quaye, Ministry of Lands and Natural Resources [LA-89607]
Check out the complete Session Scheduler for a complete list of sessions!
About Trimble Dimensions 2016 – November 7-9, 2016
Trimble Dimensions 2016 User Conference is a three-day action-packed event designed for Trimble users to learn, collaborate and network with their peers. Attendees see first-hand how their industry peers use Trimble’s end-to-end technology to easily transform data into intelligent, usable information. Throughout the conference, attendees are provided with a variety of opportunities to network with key industry players, nurture existing business relations and build valuable partnerships.
For more information, visit http://www.trimbledimensions.com/.